Prior to your current service plan expiring, you will receive notification(s) via U.S. postal mail that you're eligible for renewal! The notice(s) will provide information on what plans you are offered to choose from based on your prior usage.
In general, customers on a fixed-rate plan can renew their plan up to 30 days in advance of their estimated contract expiration date. To find your renewal date:
- Visit this link or log into your My Constellation (if you're a Georgia or Texas customer) account.
- You will see a notification at the top of your Dashboard when you are in your renewal period. You may also click on your "Account Details" link on the left side of your dashboard.
- Once on your Account Details page, you will see your contract details on the right-hand side, including your renewal date.
If you do not see a renewal date in the Contract Details area under Account Details, this may indicate that you are on a variable-rate, no-contract plan, and you do not have a contract expiration date.
Because rates are subject to energy market demand, rates can increase or decrease as you approach your current contract’s expiration date. If you see a rate and plan you like, be sure to lock it in by renewing online or by calling Customer Care at 866-711-6250.
You are welcome to renew with any plan you see available when you log into your Online Account Manager with your User Name and Password. This means that, even if you are currently on a 24-month plan, when that plan expires, you can renew instead with a 12-month plan.
If you do not see the plan option you would prefer, please call Customer Care at 866-711-6250, and a representative will be happy to assist you with your renewal.
- Log into My Constellation with your user name and password or visit this link.
- Click on "Account Details" on the left side of your My Constellation dashboard.
- Click the blue box to see your renewal options.
- Select the plan that works best for your household energy budget, and follow the instructions to complete your online renewal.
Please note that if you do not select a new plan, you will automatically renew to the default option on your renewal notice.
If you are unable to complete your renewal online, or if you do not see the "Renew" link or the plan option you would prefer, please call Customer Care at 866-711-6250, and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to assist you with your renewal.
If you renew with Constellation, your new rate will go into effect at the end of your current contract.